Pause, Play & Restart
We provide personalised support, coaching and mentoring to people from all ages in Torbay.
PAUSE, PLAY & RESTART
Working towards a brighter future.
What we offer:
- support work, mentoring and coaching;
- sessions report;
- transportation needed during a session (fully insured);
- outdoor activities in public spaces (e.g. walking, playing sports (specialist in football), etc)
- home visits if weather isn't great (we can engage in gaming, board games, arts and crafts, etc)
- developing and improving social skills and life skills (such as cooking lessons, money management, helping with searches for volunteering or work opportunities, etc). For example, if the parents/guardians give a budget to the young person to spend on a meal for the family, I am happy to plan a meal with the young person, to take them food shopping, to prepare and cook the meal together.
Our main priority and focus is to get the individuals out of their comfort and encourage them to participate in outdoor activities to help and support them becoming more active physically and socially. This will hopefully boost their sense of wellbeing and help building a positive relationship with the support worker or coach. However, as you see in the package we do have alternatives that we can do to provide extra support if necessary and if it is bad weather.